What is social anxiety disorder?
Social anxiety disorder also known as social Phobia, is a mental health condition that is characterized by an intense and persistent fear of social situations.
Social anxiety meaning
Social anxiety also known as social phobia refers to an intense fear or anxiety related to social situations.
We know that this anxiety can impact various aspects of life from work to relationships. it is a mental health condition.
Social anxiety symptoms
There are many symptoms of social anxiety disorder. symptoms of social anxiety disorder can vary in intensity. Discuss the symptoms of social anxiety disorder.
- Fear is being judged and embarrassed.
- Intense fear or anxiety about social situations.
- Worrying about social events in advance
- Physical symptoms like sweating
- Difficulty making eye contact
- Speaking in social situations
- Fear of public speaking
- Avoidance situations where one might Be the center of attention
- Difficulty maintaining conversation
- Low self-esteem or self-criticism
- Social anxiety causes
Social anxiety causes are-
- Brain chemistry
- Environmental factors
- Personal factors
- Cognitive factors
- Social learning
Those are the important social anxiety disorder
Social anxiety disorder treatment
- Cognitive behaviors therapy
- Support groups
- Lifestyle changes
- Self-help strategies
Social anxiety disorder medication
- Selected serotonin Reuptake inhibitors
Social anxiety disorder doctors
- Licensed therapist
- General practitioner