What is Breast Carcinoma?
Breast carcinoma is a type of cancer that originates in the cells of the breast. It is the most common form of cancer in women. It can also affect men. Breast carcinoma has various forms-such as, invasive ductal carcinoma, invasive lobular carcinoma, and others. Early detection and treatment for better results. Breast self-exams and mammograms are important for identifying breast cancer
What are the Types of Breast carcinoma?
Type of Breast Carcinoma: There are many types of breast carcinoma such as
- Invasive Ductal carcinoma
- Invasive Lobular carcinoma
- Ductal carcinoma in situ
- Lobular carcinoma in situ
- Triple- Negative Breast cancer
- HER2 Positive Breast cancers
- Inflammatory Breast cancer
- Metastatic Breast cancers
- Male Breast cancer.
What are the causes of Breast Carcinoma?
Causes of Breast carcinoma:
Causes of Breast cancer are not clear but associated factors are causes of Breast carcinoma. These factors include:
- Family History
- Inherited Gene Mutations
- Personal History.
- Hormonal Replacement Therapy
- Reproductive and Menstrual History.
- Radiation Exposure.
- Alcohol consumption.
- Obesity Physical inactivity
What are the Symptoms of Breast Carcinoma?
Symptoms Of Breast carcinoma:
Breast carcinoma has various symptoms. The most common symptoms of Breast carcinoma are:
- A Lymph in the breast on the underarm
- Changes in breast size and shape.
- Breast pain or tenderness
- Changes in the skin.
- Nipple changes.
- The nipple on the breast skin Rash
- Swelling in part of the breast.
- Breast warmth
- Axillary lymph node changes
If you face this symptom you can go healthcare provider for a clinical Examination.
Preventing method of Breast carcinoma. There are several steps to preventing Method of Breast carcinoma. Discuss given below-
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle, Physical Activity
- Limit Alcohol consumption
- Don’t smoke
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Breastfeed if possible.
- Hormonal Replacement therapy
- Know your Family History. Regular Screening Exam
What is the Treatment of Breast carcinoma?
Treatment of Breast carcinoma: There are many options for the treatment of Breast carcinoma such as
Lumpectomy “Mastectomy” Lymph node Biopsy
2. Radiation therapy.
4. Hormone therapy.
5. Targeted therapy.
7 Breast Reconstruction
8. Clinical Trials.
Surgeons, oncologists, radiologists. Pathologists work together to determine the breast approach.
We know that Breast carcinoma is a complex and common disease that affects many people, especially Women. So affected people have regular Checkups and communication with healthcare providers. Early detection and timely treatment offer the best successful Option.